This episode might as well be called the Laurel episode. She is the student most involved with the case they are defending and her relationship with Frank is explained a little more. But not much more. I thought for sure we were going to see them bone, but nope. Although they do at some point apparently. I find Frank pretty annoying, so I don’t feel like I’m missing out on much. I like Laurel (Karla Souza) a little better now, but she still has constant bitch face.
• Did Laurel kill Sam? I think she said something about being a murderer. I don’t know, I’m still so confused.
• Annalise calls Laurel out on being a show off. Haha.
• So Sam did have an affair with Lila.
• “Then why did you lie to me?” Viola’s acting in her scene with Sam is excellent. Give this woman all the awards. She is so convincing. In that moment she’s almost animalistic in her anger. Her voice is raw with pain.
• Sam cheated on his first wife with Annalise. Once a cheater, always a cheater, I guess. I do feel sorry for Annalise, mostly because Viola is amazing. But this information paired with the fact that Annalise has cheated on Sam should make her unlikeable. I think it’s a testament to Viola’s charisma that the audience can forget something like that.
• I love watching Viola command a court room. Especially in the scene where she appeals to the jury’s emotions. I would have voted her way.
• Why won’t Laurel turn her phone off when they are getting rid of Sam’s body? Once I can understand, but twice? Is she that stupid?
• Annalise’s death stare aimed at Bonnie aka Ice Queen. Scary. But why wouldn’t Annalise fire her? Obviously Bonnie isn’t that loyal to her.
• Maybe Connor really is a sex addict if he’s looking at dick pics in the court room.
• The bickering among the students is quite funny.
• “Sexting pays off.” Haha, Connor strikes again!
• “Let it rain, hairy guy, let it rain.” Asher finally says something noteworthy and hilarious.
• “Bitch, please.” Bonnie to Frank. It was hilarious sinve it came out of nowhere.
• Finally some straight sex! I don’t mind the gay sex, but there’s been a lot of it lately. Laurel sexually attacks her boyfriend since she can’t hop on Frank (yet).
• Rebecca says Lila left her phone at Rebecca’s the night before she died because she was “done dealing.” Even if you no longer want to be a drug dealer, why would you leave your phone behind? How does that make sense? Rebecca is definitely lying.