This was a good episode. The best one so far in my opinion. It is due to a combination of 2 things. 1) There was a whole lot less flashing back and forth. It mostly stuck to just one time. Which was good because it gave the show time to breathe and 2) the characters were given time to develop. The students have started to become a little more 3 dimensional. But that doesn’t change the fact that the only likeable one is Conner (Jack Falahee). He is hilarious and adds some much needed humor to the show.
• The second they left the police station three cop cars pull up and arrest Elena for bombing somewhere 20 years before. WTF I had to laugh, it came out of nowhere, like a piano falling from the sky. This show is absurd sometimes.
• “So I guess we have more in common than I thought.” I love how Conner kept bugging Michaela (Aja Naomi King). She deserves to be knocked down a couple pegs.
• I can’t decide if Wes is incredibly stupid or if he’s a genius.
• Laurel (Karla Souza) is the character I hate the most on the show. She has constant bitch face and is definitely the dumbest student. I hope she sleeps with Frank and gets it over with already.
• Rebecca is also quite stupid. She keeps screwing herself over. I’m not convinced of her innocence though.
• Did Nate just lie to Annalise about Sam’s alibi? I think that just happened. What is Nate up to?
• The absurdity of Elena and Gabriel immediately running away together. That would not happen in the real world. They would not have left Gabriel go immediately after he gave his testimony. How dumb do they think the audience is?
• The shock of Annalise taking Rebecca’s case. I thought she didn’t care whether someone was innocent or not? I guess like Sam said, she just likes a challenge. It’s a good way to make Annalise likeable and give her a heart.
- Wow, Viola Davis is fit, beautiful, and stylish. I’m kind of jealous.